Patients Pay A High Price For Medical Mistakes
We Pursue The Compensation Vital To Their Recovery
People who work in the health care industry have a heightened responsibility for their actions. Patients rely on their medical expertise to help them prevent harm and treat injuries or illnesses. When their actions fall below the accepted standard of care, it is the patient who suffers serious harm for their mistakes.
Medical malpractice cases are very complicated. While the harm may be apparent, the source of the negligence often is not. At Crowther Law Firm, PC, we have the skill and experience to handle even the most complex case. We choose which cases we will accept. Our attorneys are able to devote the time necessary to develop your case and prepare you for what to expect.
Our office is located in Atlanta, Georgia, but we represent victims of medical malpractice from coast to coast. Call us at 404-946-1900 for a free case evaluation.
What Actions May Be Considered Medical Malpractice?
Physicians, surgeons, nurses, psychologists and any other health care professional are capable of making mistakes that could become the basis of a medical malpractice claim. These could include:
- Damaging surrounding tissues, organs, nerves or muscles during an operation
- Wrong-site surgeries
- Leaving a foreign object in the body during a procedure
- Postoperative infections that should have been avoided
- Failure to adequately monitor patients
- Anesthesia errors such as allergic reactions
- Delayed diagnosis, failure to diagnose or misdiagnosis
- Birth injuries caused during pregnancy or labor
- Failure to explain procedures or warn patients of potential risks
- Prescription medication and dosage errors
We Take On The Tough Cases | Free Case Evaluation
Crowther Law Firm, PC, is prepared to take on the toughest cases. If you or a loved one has suffered serious medical injuries or complications, we welcome your call. Schedule your free initial consultation with a lawyer by calling us at 404-946-1900 or completing a form online.