Georgia workers’ compensation law provides an injured worker with certain right(s). Employers with three or more employees are required to have insurance that cover individuals who are hurt at work. Workers’ compensation coverage begins the first day on the job.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I’M INJURED AT WORK?
If you are injured on the job, you should:
Immediately report your injury to your manager/supervisor. Ask your employer for medical treatment. Call the Crowther Law Firm immediately for a free consultation to discuss your rights. Regardless of the extent of injuries you have suffered, if you have sustained an injury while at work or performing work duties, you have a right to obtain workers’ compensation benefits.
- We will inform you of your rights under the law.
- We will fight for your rights.
- We are trial attorneys. We go to court.
- We will always listen.
- We provide our cell and home number(s).
- We will provide you the service you deserve.